Such an amazing video to receive!
There are some fantastic resources, videos and activities on BBC Bitesize!
Here is another great resource to support your learning! Oak National Academy!
Self-isolating home learning tasks are as follows:
* Daily Reading - It is vital that children have opportunities to silent read, read aloud and discuss what they have read.
* Maths https://www.mathshed.com/ and https://ttrockstars.com/
* Weekly spelling work can be accessed via https://www.spellingshed.com/.
* A range of activities can be accessed via https://www.purplemash.com
PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CLASS TEACHER IF YOU NEED PASSWORDS RE-ISSUING AT THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
* Another great resource for English work can be found at https://www.pobble365.com
twinkl.co.uk are also offering FREE home learning packs. You just need an email and password to create a FREE account and then download the resources.