Some useful links:
* Access to reading ideas and e-books https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/for-home/reading/starting-to-read-ages-4-5/ and https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/for-home/find-a-book/library-page/
* Access to counting and sequencing games - https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/3-5-years/counting
*There are lots of fantastic ideas for learning games and activities on the website https://fiveminutemum.com/
* twinkl.co.uk are also offering FREE home learning packs. You just need an email and password to create a FREE account and then download the resources.
* There are also suggestions of fun learning activities, free access to e-books, maths activities etc. on https://home.oxfordowl.co.uk/
* Sing along to our class song 'If I Were a Butterfly': https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=imO2NiKo_AQ
* Spend lots of time playing and talking!
PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CLASS TEACHER IF YOU NEED PASSWORDS RE-ISSUING AT THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS: