Self-isolating home learning tasks are as follows:
* Daily Reading - It is vital that children have opportunities to silent read, read aloud and discuss what they have read.
* Maths https://www.mathshed.com/
* top marks games great for math fact practice https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/hit-the-button
* Weekly spelling work can be accessed via https://www.spellingshed.com/.
* A range of activities can be accessed via https://www.purplemash.com
PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CLASS TEACHER IF YOU NEED PASSWORDS RE-ISSUING AT THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
* Another great resource for English work can be found at https://www.pobble365.com
twinkl.co.uk are also offering FREE home learning packs. You just need an email and password to create a FREE account and then download the resources.
These are your activities this week. When you have completed any activity please take a photograph and email it to me on email@example.com. I can't wait to see what you have all been up to. Have a great week!
love Mrs Armstrong