SATs are all finished! YIPPEE!! A huge thank you to you all for your support! The week has gone smoothly and Y6 are all calm and happy-dare I say they’ve even enjoyed it! Thank you so much for getting them to bed early and to school on time. They have been well prepared and took the week in their stride.
The children are currently enjoying ice-lollies in the sun (thanks to Mrs Booth!) and thank you also for the cakes that’ve definitely kept the staff going this week! Hugely appreciated! Tomorrow will be a lovely morning of sports and then it’s on to panto rehearsals, retreat, PGL, leavers’ assembly and lots more of the lovely stuff to finish the children’s time with us on a high note!
We’ll be really sorry to say goodbye to Harriet next Friday and wish her all the best settling in at her new school! She will be greatly missed!
Here’s to a great summer!
Mrs Shaw, Mrs O’Boyle, Mr Arthur
We’re proud to announce we’ve become a GoBubble school and are currently trying a pilot with our Y6 class only.
GoBubble is a safe secure social media just for schools and under 13s. It’s been awarded a PEGI 3 (the highest standard) and has been created by teachers, former police and the award winning online safety experts – eCadets.
Security features include:
- The age of every child is verified by a teacher at a GoBubble school
- You log in to the website to give your consent for your child’s account
- You can see the content your child produces
- All content is moderated by eCadets HQ, so it reduces the risk of bullying, inappropriate images or any of the problems from other social media
- If there are any problems on your child’s account you will be notified directly by the eCadets HQ team
- There are no in app purchases or adverts targeting the children.
GoBubble is a safe playground where children can learn digital skills and you have complete peace-of-mind they are safe and secure.
The web version is 100% free for use at home and if you’d like to download the optional app version for home use it is only £3 for the year.
This is completely optional and if you would prefer your child not to be involved that is absolutely fine and I can close their account. Social media is a minefield and we are hoping that GoBubble will introduce it to your child in a safe way...
Any worries, concerns or issues, please let me know!
Mrs Shaw & Mrs Mortimer