Our rangers reflecting on a year in the forest...
Some of our Parental Voice Feedback to inform planning for our provision next year..! It's great to know we're making an impact!
- They gain so much from the freedom and escapism of the classroom.
- 100%, best decision the school has ever made to put it in place for the children.
- The forest school helps give my child resilience to carry on, even when they find things tough.
- It's helped his coordination, gives him a chance to improve and challenge himself with what he struggles with.
- They have definitely learnt that they are responsible for their own actions and because of this, they really are more considerate.
- Much more considerate and understanding of climate change.