May is the Month of Mary
Each week throughout May I will be adding different activities to help us think about and celebrate Mary, Our Mother.
Daily 10 - Level 1 Subtraction - Up to 20 https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/daily10
Spelling and Maths Shed https://www.spellingshed.com/
PE - A workout while you walk!
Design and Technology - Cookery
Choose one of the Space themed recipes below to make with a grown up.
History - Astronauts
We are going to start learning about astronauts in Space. Go through the slides of the PowerPoint and watch the video. Try to imagine what it would be like to be an astronaut.
Music - Bouncing Beats
Log on to Busy Things - Key Stage 1 - Year 1 - Music Week 7 (top of the page). Can you create a rhythm?
Create a showcase piece of work for the end of the half term.
Your piece of work should be about SPACE.
- Create a poster about one or all of the planets.
- Make your own Solar System using craft materials.
- Use Lego to create a rocket.
- Design a new uniform for an astronaut.
- Make a fact file about a famous astronaut.
- Create a timeline about the history of space travel.
Or come up with your own amazing idea.
Please send me a photo of your completed showcase piece by Thursday 21st May and we will have a Grand Reveal of all the 'out of this world' work on Friday 22nd May.