School Improvement Plan
School Improvement Plan 2022 / 2023
During this academic year, we are working on six key priorities. These priorities have been agreed after careful school self-evaluation and analysis of data from 2021 – 2022 academic year.
Our key priorities:
1. To improve pupil outcomes by ensuring every child is ready to learn and every child reaches their full potential.
2. To improve Teaching and Learning through planned CPD opportunities for all teaching staff, impacting on pupil outcomes
3. To improve the percentage of children achieving greater depth across the curriculum
4. To achieve the Artsmark Gold
5. To work with all stakeholders to continue to develop the Federation of Guardian Angels’ and Our Lady of Lourdes
6. To be Ofsted ready