School Improvement Plan 2021/2022
During this academic year, we are working on five key priorities. These priorities have been agreed after careful school self-evaluation and analysis of data from the 2020 – 2021 academic year.
Our five key priorities:
- To improve reading fluency. From this, to continue to develop reading for pleasure across the school.
- To raise the profile of Oracy throughout school, ensuring all classrooms are language rich and ‘communication friendly’.
- To improve writing outcomes in Key Stage Two.
- To ensure every child achieves their full potential through the recovery curriculum.
- To work with all stakeholders as the Federation of Guardian Angels’ and Our Lady of Lourdes.
For a copy of the full School Improvement Plan, please contact the School Office.