Information for Parents
Guardians of the Forest
Where we grow, alongside nature.
Your Forest School session is on: Wednesday afternoon from March until July.
Please ensure your child has layers of clothing appropriate to the temperature and the season.
- Waterproof Top and Trousers or a waterproof all in one suit.
- Waterproof Wellington or Walking Boots with socks for insulation or a change if needed.
- Long Trousers – both in Summer and Winter to keep warm, dry and to protect from scratches, bites and sunburn. Base layers are great for thermal insulation!
- Long Sleeved Top – both in Summer and Winter, to keep warm and to protect from scratches, bites and sunburn.
- School Logo T-shirt - An optional ‘Guardians of the Forest’ school t-shirt is available to purchase from the school office for £4.50.
- Hat (for sun or warmth depending on the season) and waterproof gloves.
These should be old clothes or clothes that you do not mind getting dirty. They will get dirty.