Meet the team
Miss Craven - Class Teacher
Mrs Studholme - Teaching Assistant
Guardians of the Forest
Where we grow, alongside nature.
Your Forest School session is on: Thursday mornings from March until July.
Please ensure your child has layers of clothing appropriate to the temperature and the season.
- Waterproof Top and Trousers or a waterproof all in one suit.
- Waterproof Wellington or Walking Boots with socks for insulation or a change if needed.
- Long Trousers – both in Summer and Winter to keep warm, dry and to protect from scratches, bites and sunburn. Base layers are great for thermal insulation!
- Long Sleeved Top – both in Summer and Winter, to keep warm and to protect from scratches, bites and sunburn.
- School Logo T-shirt - An optional ‘Guardians of the Forest’ school t-shirt is available to purchase from the school office for £4.50.
- Hat (for sun or warmth depending on the season) and waterproof gloves.
These should be old clothes or clothes that you do not mind getting dirty. They will get dirty.
Our rangers will change back into school uniform after each forest school session, so please send in a bag for their washing.