A message for the children in Year 5.
- You should read at home on a daily basis and will record this in your reading diary.
- You may sign your reading record yourself, but please ask a a parent to also sign this to agree.
- We promote a love of reading in Year 5 and want you to read for pleasure. If you start a book and it’s a dull read, change it! Reading should be interesting and fun!
- You may choose books from home, our class library or the school library. We have invested a significant amount of money in to our choices, so there is a great deal to choose from!
- Change your book as often as you like! We appreciate that some books are a great deal thicker than others and will take weeks to get through.
As well as you reading at home, we will also read our class book daily in school!