Bike to School Week 2020
Bike to School Week ! Look at this superstar!!!
...and these superstars!!
Bike (walk or scoot) to School Week 28th September - 2nd October 2020
- As pupils return to school following lockdown, active travel is more important than ever to help pupils get to school safely and healthily.
- The start of term is a great time to establish positive travel habits early.
- Bike to School Week is a week-long event across the UK to showcase the many benefits of cycling to school. It takes place from 28 September to 2 October 2020. And there's even an opportunity for one lucky pupil to win a fabulous prize.
- Bike to School Week is a great opportunity to promote the positive impact that an active lifestyle can have on pupils' wellbeing and health.
Let everybody know you’re taking part, share your photos, stories and success stories on #biketoschoolweek and above all, we hope you have fun!
Bike to School Presentation
Have a look at our family guide to a 'hassle-free' school run!
Fancy entering a competition?
Tell us why you love to or would like to cycle to school with videos, photos and messages during Bike to School Week, and be in with a chance of winning an exciting prize.
Get creative, share your story and have fun this Bike to School Week.
And better yet, when you share your video or photos with us you could win a brand new Apollo Kids bike from Halfords.
How to enter
It's really easy to enter. All you need to do is:
- During Bike to School Week, take a short video or post a photo and message telling us why you love to or would like to cycle to school
- Follow and tag @Sustrans on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
- Share your entry with #SustransWin.
The competition closes at 9 am on Monday 5 October 2020.