- Seesaw is a website where you can see online, the learning that your child has completed in class.
- Each student has a unique Home Learning Code to access Seesaw which is in the back of your reading diary.
- When signing in with their Home Learning Code, students can post to their journal, respond to activities, and view class announcements.
- Students do not see the work of any other student in the class.
Please sign in with your Home Learning code following the steps below:
1. Go to https://web.seesaw.me on a computer. Or install the Seesaw Class iOS or Android app.
2. Tap “I’m a Student”.
3. Scan or type in your Home Learning code (located in the back of your reading diary.)
4. Post to your journal, respond to activities, and view class announcements.
5. Remember, this code is like a password. Keep it safe!
Any questions, just ask and we will do our best to answer them!