Self-isolating home learning tasks are as follows:
* Daily Reading - It is vital that children have opportunities to silent read, read aloud and discuss what they have read.
* Maths https://www.mathshed.com/
* Weekly spelling work can be accessed via https://www.spellingshed.com/.
* A range of activities can be accessed via https://www.purplemash.com/sch/guardianangels
PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CLASS TEACHER IF YOU NEED PASSWORDS RE-ISSUING AT THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
* Another great resource for English work can be found at http://www.pobble365.com/
https://www.twinkl.co.uk/sign-up are also offering FREE home learning packs. You just need an email and password to create a FREE account and then download the resources.
There are also suggestions of fun learning activities, free access to e-books, maths activities etc. on https://home.oxfordowl.co.uk/