Read Write Inc. Literacy and Language is a complete literacy programme for fluent readers - all children in Years 2 to Year 6 read, write and discuss texts with maturity. The programme is totally aligned to the new National Curriculum in a fun and meaningful way.
Literacy and Language:
- gives every child a deep understanding of what they read using the special 'three reads' approach
- fully prepares every child for writing using a planning, drafting and revising method
- teaches grammar in context so that children can apply it seemlessly in their own writing
- supports the grammar and punctuation aspects of the Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 tests
- includes practice tests to build confidence prior to statutory assessment
- creates articulate speakers where children justify their answers and learn how to debate.